Spray on plasters offer a quick treatment for minor cuts and grazes. Spray plaster solves the problem of how to protect a minor injury on pets. The simple spray covers the injury to protect and aid healing. It protects minor cuts and grazes from dirt, water and bacteria with a film forming silver aluminium micronized spray. Once applied it offers a bandage like protection to aids the natural healing process. As it remains elastic and permeable to air it has excellent adhesive properties and is easy to apply on awkward areas.
- Protects minor cuts and grazes from dirt, water and bacteria
- Film forming silver aluminium micronized spray
- Bandage-like protection
- Aids the natural healing process
- Remains elastic and permeable to air
- Excellent adhesive properties
- Easy to apply to awkward areas
- Stays in place while wound heals
- Lasts for several days
- Safe if licked by animals
Will protect horses from mud problems, ideal for post-castration or post de-horning, good all round product for smallholders and for family pets and keeps flies away from cuts and sarcoids in the summer.
To order visit our Pet First Aid supplies website.